Join our team!
Do you love animals? Join the Cheyenne Animal Shelter team and help serve the community of Laramie County and all it’s furry friends.
The Cheyenne Animal Shelter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Part-time position – less than 30 hours weekly
- Provide high quality animal care and customer service
- Complete intake procedures for all incoming animals in a timely manner
- Gather all relevant information on the animal
- Ensure medical exam of the animal/vaccination/de-worming
- Input information into the database (attention to detail!)
- Provide assistance to customers surrendering animals
- Provide assistance to customers who call in for information
- Monitor lost and found reports and social media pages for potential matches to shelter animals
- Provide support by counseling customers on intake policies and procedures and lost and found policies.
- Provide information regarding reclaiming animals from the shelter